August 28, 2010

Uncrustables......


So my husband and daughter are HUGE fans of PB&J sandwiches. I think they could live off them. But the thing is they are pretty picky when it comes to what kind of sandwiches they are. They LOVE Smuckers Uncrustables. I have to agree, they are quite yummy and very convenient. But those suckers are expensive. So I was delighted when I saw The Pampered Chef's 'Cut-N-Seal'. Not only was I excited to be able to create my own for my family, but I knew I would finally stop spending $4 for a box of sandwiches that probably really costs less than a dollar. I jumped on the purchase right away!


After a week of waiting it arrived at my doorstep. I jumped at the chance to try this thing out. Who cares if it was 1pm and no one was hungry. I ripped open the box and pulled out the peanut butter. Voila! It was perfect!! I absolutely love this thing. But even more, my family is happy to have their very own Uncrustables maker at home. Ready to make their favorite sandwich in a pinch.